How We Can Serve You….
To fulfill the important responsibility of Kaddish
Following all the strict rabbinical requirements, KaddishJerusalem will diligently recite the Mourner’s Kaddish on behalf of your loved one, here in the holy Old City of Jerusalem by the Western Wall, also known as the Kottel or the Wailing Wall. This sacred setting is the ancient remnant of the Holy Temple which graced the Temple Mount thousands of years ago. This area is the closest we can come today to the place where the Ark of the Covenant once stood.
KADDISH JERUSALEM Service Includes:
• Kaddish will be recited for your loved one three times a day during the first eleven months until the first Yahrtzeit.
• Each morning, as the light on the horizon breaks over the Kottel (Wailing Wall), your designated Kaddish will be recited during this special neitz minyan (sunrise service).
• The Second and Third recital of the Kaddish will take place at a sacred site in Jerusalem or other venue in the Holy Land.
• Mishnayot* will be learned for the deceased on a daily basis.
• On the first yahrtzeit, Kaddish will be recited, extra Mishnayot will be learned, a yahrtzeit candle will be lit, and a kiddish at the Kottel will be held in the decease’s honor.
• A letter of reminder can be sent annually as the yahrtzeit of your loved one approaches. (Please indicate your request on the form provided.)